Defib First Services
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Education
An information presentation & demonstration provided by a qualified health professional on the use of Automated External Defibrillators for workplaces, associations, clubs or individuals.
These informative demonstrations cover the how, when & why of sudden cardiac arrest and give laypersons the confidence & knowledge to apply an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and potentially save the life of someone who is in cardiac arrest. Anyone can apply an AED regardless of whether they have First Aid training. AEDs are automatic, safe and easy to use and, if applied quickly, dramatically improve the victim's chance of survival.
- Sessions are approximately 1 hour duration
- Information & Demonstration only – Non threatening - does not involve assessment
- Session times can be tailored to needs of client
- Empowers confidence & competence in the application of an AED
Gather your friends, family, colleagues & get empowered!
Corporate bookings - $495 (incl GST)
For not-for-profit or voluntary groups - discounted rate available.
- One hour education session with Powerpoint presentation
- Learn what is a Sudden Cardiac Arrest and why is it vital to apply an AED quickly
- Practical demonstration of a working AED
- Q & A session
Location - We come to you!!
- At venue of your choice within Melbourne metropolitan area
- Additional costs apply for regional, country or interstate locations
Statement of attendance available
- a statement of attendance can be provided for CPD purposes
- certification of competency not provided as this session information and demonstration only and is not an accredited training course with no assessment of competency involved
- certification of competency can only be supplied for nationally recognised training courses during which competency is assessed
Defib First can also provide nationally recognised First Aid Training & Assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909)
Certificates for courses delivered by Defib First will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909)
This nationally recognised First Aid training will develop the skills required for the six 'P's:
- Preserve Life
- Protect the unconscious casualty
- Prevent further injury or pain
- Provide pain relief (if appropriate)
- Promote recovery
- Procure medical aid
All enquiries use the Enquire Now form at the top right of this page or phone us on 1300 DEFIBFIRST
DefibFirst uses and recommends Prestan Manikins