Defib First Services
Automated External Defibrillators Education
A training presentation & demonstration provided by a qualified health professional on the use of Automated External Defibrillators for workplaces, associations, clubs or individuals.
These information and training demonstrations give laypersons the confidence & knowledge to apply an Automated External Defibrillator and potentially save the life of someone who is in Cardiac Arrest. Anyone can apply an AED regardless of whether they have First Aid training. AEDs are automatic, safe and easy to use and, if applied quickly, dramatically improve the victim's chance of survival.
- Sessions are approximately 1 hour duration
- Information & Demonstration only – Non threatening - does not involve assessment.
- Session times can be tailored to needs of client
- Empowers confidence & competence in the application of an AED
Gather your friends, family, colleagues & get empowered!
Corporate bookings - $495
For not-for-profit or voluntary groups - discounted rate available.
- One hour education session with Powerpoint presentation
- Learn what is a Sudden Cardiac Arrest and why is it vital to apply an AED quickly
- Practical demonstration of a working AED
- Q & A session
Location - We come to you!!
- At venue of your choice within Melbourne metropolitan area
- Additional costs apply for regional, country or interstate locations
Qualification / Certification available
- a certificate of participation/attendance can be provided for CPD purposes
- certification of competency not provided as no assessment is involved
View our pricelist of AED devices
First Aid Training in CPR & Resuscitation
We can also provide formal First Aid Training for those clients that request it.
HLTAID001 - Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Session approx 3 hour duration - no pre-requisite $60 pp (minimum 6)
- Nationally recognised course in provision of life saving CPR & AED techniques.
- Involves practical assessment and written test.
- Certificate of Attainment supplied & valid for 12 months.
HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
- Duration 8 hours face-to-face training plus online pre-course work $175 pp (minimum 6)
- Nationally recognised course in provision of life saving CPR, AED and first aid techniques
- Involves practical assessment and written test
- Certificate of Attainment supplied & valid for 36 months.
Courses delivered in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd (RTO 90909)
All enquiries use the Enquire Now form at the top right of this page or phone uson 1300 DEFIBFIRST
DefibFirst uses and recommends Prestan Manikins